Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Girls and boys.

For this time being, Ive been keeping myself at a safe distance with guys. Believe or not. I don't give a damn with my phone anymore. Btw, that is why some people might find it hard to contact me. I am so sorry guys I should have told u earlier that I am no longer using my maxis number, have changed it to Celcom.

Falling in love makes me so sick.Ouh. Girls always be girls and boys always be boys.

Girl: I am sooo into him. He gave me many signals. He calls and texts me almost everyday. He even talks about his hope n bla bla bla. He says good nyte to me everynight. Plus, he's cute and adorable. HOPEFULLY, he actually loves me as much as i do. *puke a bit* hehe

Boy: Ouhh.No no noo. you, yourself got carried away by ur own feelings. I thought we're just friends. Just FRIENDS.

We're girls are a bit complicated.Only a bit. Guys, you should really know that. We might take each little things guy does and then, twist it into something else. Not all of us. But some I guess. We're soo innocent. That is the way we actually see things. So, don't put be the blame on us, if u don't want us, just make things clear.

I could not hide this feeling anymore. I am so lucky and relieved to own my heart back after the rip-my-heart-out-and-leave-me-here-to-bleed guy eventually returned my heart after he had holding it since forever. From now onwards, I have decided to just wait and see. There is no need to rush to fall in love and be with somebody, as the rule is,

" If a guy wants to be with a girl, he will make it happen no matter what."

Hey girls out there, through all the broken hearts, pains, misread signals and blunders, we should never ever give up hope. Personally, I still believe that the best relationship grows out from a friendship. ;)

*sorry mood skang asik cinta sahajaa.tgh membesarlah katakan.haha

3 comments:

-miftah- said...

haha.xleyh blah.de mksd post nihh.pape pon.lyan lepak jee

w@w@ said...

" If a guy wants to be with a girl, he will make it happen no matter what."

wawa llikes, eh , loves this..

(mcm fesbuk lak hahahahah)

NajahMa. said...

tah,
ahahha.rahsie di sebalik post.kau dan aku jek tahuuu.;)

wawa,
haha.suke rule tuh.xyah pk susah2.ehh laki tu sbnanyerr suke aku ke takk.=pp