Friday, September 4, 2009

Ecah's bedtime story

Two seeds lay side by side in the fertile spring soil.
The first seed said,
"I want to grow! I want to send my roots deep into the soil beneath me, and thrust my sprouts through the earth's crust above me. I want to unfurl my tender buds like banners, to announce the arrival of spring. I want to feel the warmth of the sun on my face and the blessing of the morning dew on my petals!"
and so she grew.

The second seed said,
"If I push my way through the hard soil above me, I may damage my delicate sprouts. What if I let my buds open and a snail tries to eat them? and if I were to open my blossoms, a small child may pull me from the ground. No, it is much better for me to wait until it is safe."
and so she waited.

A hen scratching around in the early spring ground for food, found the waiting seed, and promptly ate it.

Moral of the story:
"those who refuse to risk and grow will get swallowed up by life"

Siti Aisyah Hussin:

"put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust in HIM"

(surah al imran, 3:159)

3 comments:

itana said...

suke cite ni~
tp x cukup bosan utk jadi bedtime story.hihi =)

rindu sgt sama kamu n esah =)

adlan wafi said...

liking it :)

IkaZainol said...

nice one najah =))