Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hopes.

Assalam ;)

How are you? Alhamdulillah, I am all good.Makin meningkat umur makin banyak fikir. I am not sure if this post is going to benefit you or not, but insyaAllah I hope it will in some ways :). 

Yesterday, I was thinking loads.People who knew me, they knew how crazy I could be at times. I love fun things loads. I am very opened which I think sometimes to a certain extent that is still the case when I am with my close girlfriends. High school friends. I used to be very open but at the same time, trying my best in practising Islam. Stick tightly on things what I think its right and stay away from the wrong ones. But after being here for at least four years, I came to a point of realization that I am a quite different person now than a person I used to be. I think and see life differently. Just like seasons, people do change. You change and I change too. Constantly. But most importantly, lets change for better kan? It is still long way to go to be a good and pious woman, but with the right intention, Allah surely will guide us, insyaAllah. :)


I am 24. So lets list 24 things up to see what can we do in our journey to Allah.

1. Remember Allah loads, making dua and do selawat loads loads and loads to the Prophet.
2. Be a good daughter, wife and mother who is beautiful inside and out.
3. Get a degree in Medicine. Be successful in family and career life.
4. Never tired learning about Islam and Arabic. Learn and practise and practise and practise.
5. Fall in love with the right man at the right time.
6. Look after solah and increase the level of khusyuk.
7.  A woman who loves to smile and only brings out her best at the cost of great pain.
8. Never hold grudges.Forgive, forget and love in return.
9. Have lots of love in her.
10. Calm, sabr and syukur no matter whatever happens.
11. Die in husnul khatimah.
12. Treat and help people nicely for sake of Allah and have no expectations in return.
13. Having the right intention in everything she does.
14. Does not waste time on things will not benefit her.
15. Be pure, pretty, honest and clean woman.
16. Matured, proactive and wise in making decisions.
17. Put other people first not herself.
18. Always think good of other people no matter how hard it is!
19. Start with small things. Be consistent. Then go for big things.
20. Believe in moderation.
21. Hide good deeds as much as she wants to hide her sins.
22. Do crazy things! and have fun in life! But lets not get involved or even come near to haraam things. :)
23. Do not put Dunya in her heart but put it in her hands.
24. Covering her aurah properly. Try bit by bit. Its not easy but insyaAllah its doable.

Okay, lets concentrate on these ones. Its actually a lot to be honest. But its okay, take one step at a timeee.Allah will surely help us. insyaAllah. May Allah guide our heart and show us to the right path. Ameen.

I need to go. I talked too much and I need to remind myself to do these things. Trying my best for the sake of Allah. insyaAllah. Okay. Babaii. Take care. <3 br="">

Wassalam. :)

No comments: