Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's almost 5 year-old now.

Bismillah, alhamdulillah.MashaAllah dalam sedar tak sedar, blog ini nak berumur 5 tahun dah kalau masuk bulan september tahun ini.

Sekejap sangat masa. Sekejappp! Tak percaya *Gosok mata*. Banyak rahsia rahsia, not rahsia but what I have gone through, masa KMB sampailah sekarang alhamdulillah dah bergelar 4th year medical student.

Lepas itu, bila dah sedar banyak dah conteng blog ini, fikir fikir balik sayanglah kalau mengabaikan blog ini. Tahun ini macam kurang menulis. So, terus menulis ini. I have many things to look forward for. Many things. insyaAllah sekiranya diberikan umur yang panjang. Jadi, saya kena bersemangat bertungkus lumus belajar sekarang supaya insyaAllah dapat bergembiraa dengan things that I am so looking forward to.Antaranyaa:

1. 29th May
Minggu depan insyaAllah, my little brother all the way from Jordan is coming over. Little brotherlah sangat, he is going to be 22 nanti. Dia cuti so dia saja nak melepak. I am soo happy about this, even insyaAllah I am a bit cuak, having my exam very soon, exam module on the 28th June, and my final exam for 4th year on the 15th July sampai 24th July but having him next to me will make me work harder biidznillah. I will cook for him and insyaAllah do my best to take a great care of him takpun dia yang jaga orang lagi lagi orang nak exam ini. So mama and babah takpayah risau. hehe

2. Summer Holiday
My cousin is getting married and many of my friends are getting married too. Alhamdulillah and barakallahufiikum to them. I am sooo happy for them :). And cuti kali ini lama sikit sebab insyaAllah nak buat hospital rotation dekat Darul Ehsan Medical Centre. I ll make sure my parents will spoil me much. I have been away from home for so long. So nak sangat rasa pergi sekolah, sarapan and bekal makanan disediakan and beramik and berhantar. :p 

Things are making me happy alhamdulillah. Whatever is good. Its all from Allah. Alhamdulillah.

1.SSC
My 6000-8000 words of essay for 4th year student selected component. Alhamdulillah, I have just submitted my final draft yesterday to my tutor. I have to say one of the thing make me worried at times ialah kewujudan essay ini sebab selalu fikir mampu ke tak buat. Like seriously. Cuak gelly! And now sekarang rasa macam alhamdulillah relieved sangat and speechless and rasa nak jerit unbelievable melampauu!


لا حَوْلَ وَلا قُوَّةَ إلاّ بِاللهِ الْعَليِّ الْعَظيمِ
Tiada daya melakukan ketaatan dan tiada daya menjauhi maksiat selain daripada pertolongan Allah!

2. I lost 4 kg
Alhamdulillah, I have always wanted to lose weight. So I did it. Turun senang tapi nak maintain? Opsie. Have to work harder. I want to lose more. hehe. Bukan untuk kecantikan tapi kurus untuk kesihatan yang baik insyaAllah.

3. Ramadhan
Its 50 days left! I am going back insyaAllah on the 20th of Ramadhan. So insyaAllah, I really hope to do proper tarawikh for my last ten nights back in Malaysiaaa.

Okay, anyway, I really need to go now. Aku lapar sangat. haha. I am gonna go to the tube station to top up my oyster card(macam touch n go card) since esok nak naik bus pergi psychiatry placement. Okay, to people who are having exam like me insyaAllah very soon, tak kisah lah exam ke apa apa ke. Lets hold on to the idea below. It always seems impossible until it is done. Lets put our trust in Allah, do our best and let Allah do the rest. Biidznillah. Allah will definitely make it easy for us, insyaAllah ameen ya rabbal alameen.
Wassalam. :)

No comments: