Sunday, May 12, 2013

I am 24-year-old.

Bismillah. Alhamdulillah. I finally have the courage to sit down and talk about things here.

Berapa lama tak borak dekat sini? It's almost 2 months. Dalam 2 months, I have gone through sooo many things. To be honest, more or less, it's a life changing experience. I have never imagined I will go through this but it happened, with Allah's decree. I thought I was quite matured on certain things but I guess I am not at all. I have still soo many to learn.

I read some of my previous posts. All my principles, my hopes and my fears in my life. So much easier said than done ha? Yes indeed. Sangat. Sangat senang nak cakap tapi bila melalui baru kau tahu rasa dia bila apa yang kau pegang kukuh selama ini mula terusik disebabkan sesuatu. Baru kau tahu tinggi langit bumi, asam garam kehidupan, baru kau sedar kau baru setahun jagung dalam kehidupan ini.

Sorry dear, I am being so vague about things kan?  Tapikan apa aku nak cakap, whatever circumstances yang kita lalui, please percaya and yakin dengan diri sendiri, those are the processes of purification of our heart. Do not ask from Allah for an easy life, but ask from Him a stronger heart.Even sometimes, I do listen to lectures, I know some advices about life, how to handle them but it will never be the same until u experience them yourself. That s why orang cakap experience is always the best teacher.

For those who knew me, I am not really the one who share everything in my life easily. Sebenarnya, I am quite expressive and talkative person, but when I am facing some challenging moments, I would rather keep  them to myself until I solve them and in fact kalau nak bagi tahu biasanya when I am done solving them, itu pun just to my parents and some of closest friends. Oh my goodness! Why I sound soooo serious right now. Haha!Nothingg serious sebenarnyaaa.

Dengar macam kritikal sangat apa yang aku lalui itu. Tak adalah serious sebenarnya. Aku macam baru melalui phases yang mematangkan diri aku, which is benda itu normal lah kan and semua orang lalui tapi this time around aku reflect terlebih sikit. Maybe sebab dah 24? :p Itu yang macam terfeeling extra sikit. Aku still sengal saja macam dulu cuma nak cakap aku most probably matang lebih sikit boleh compared dengan keadaan yang aku bajet aku dah matang itu. :P


Anywayyy! Enough about feeling feeling ini. Enough! :p.

Happy belated birthday to me ;)


I did not write any post on my birthday because I was so terlalu penat on that day. A quick list on them. InsyaAllah, for this year and the future, I want to:

1. To please Allah and the Prophet PBUH in whatever I do.
2. Get my medical degree.
3. Be a great daughter to my parents.
4. Appreciate Ramadhan as if it's my last one.
5. Keep on learning about Islam and never get tired of it
6. Have a good character.
7. Learning qualities to be good wife and mother. Amboi! :p

I need to study. Wan Najah, please.

Okay, Semua orang selamat studyyy! Fighting! and selamat bulan Rejab. Stay pretty always! ;)

Wassalam.

No comments: